MURDER MURDER

This game was hilarious!!! Best I've played in a long time. Please make a sequel with more assassins, more ways to win and lose, more weapons to use. I love the art-style, and it's all very Black Adder-ish, with the quest for power and all.

6/5

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

I don't have surround, and I don't use headphones, so this game is lost on me, but the concept is BRILLIANT! Actually being a blind swordsman, the thought never crossed my mind before, it's incredibly creative.
I can't judge anything about the game otherwise, since I can't really tell how exact the controls are, if you keep turning by holding D or A, or if you have to press multiple times, if you keep blocking by holding S or how wide your block or attack is.
The concept gets all the points, though.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

OH HAI REVIEW!

This is now my favorite game of all time!

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

Best game ever!

That was plain awesome! I've never played such a funny and awesome game. Sound effects were just wicked and when the enemies tried to run away from me I laughed so hard. The bosses were hilarious!

Please, make one with several levels and longer! :)

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Funniest game in years!

That was awesome! Sequel it with more content and more levels. This, in my opinion, could be the next castle crashers, if you put in a little co-op and sold it for xbox 360 arcade. ;)

Zelda: Practice Stage Zelda: Practice Stage

Bug report.

- Sword doesn't finish swinging if you don't hold the button down.
- You can run through all bushes.
- I'm not sure the rupee counter is correct. (unconfirmed)

Pretty good, I think this will turn out great when it's done.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Good game!

Much fun and with a message, you don't see much else than mindless killing these days. I thought this was a sweet game, fun things to do and with connection to real facts. I'm not a vegetarian, but I often eat veggie-food, because it tastes good and when I eat meat I'm aware of what I do.

I'm not saying go vego right away, but at least cut down on the meat, because frankly it's not good for us.

"If you want to become strong as an ox, don't eat the ox, eat what the ox eats"

XtremeXmas XtremeXmas

Great

Funny game, my old Master... And thanks for the credit. :) It's too bad you don't do this anymore...

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Fun game! :D

I wish I could continue with all my stuff though... I only got to try out all the upgrades on my last shootup, and then he went on all by himself to the sky..

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Improve

I want screams, feels too dead already if he's not screaming, and I want to be able to pull his fingernails, burn him with something, and acid, perhaps?

I don't know why I did it, but I nailed him up like Jesus Christ, painted him green and started chainsawing his legs....